Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Got a Scholarship...

for theatre. I was so happy when it happened I had to fight not to happy cry because there was a room full of people. Then I sat down and got really sad because I realized that I couldn't tell my Dad. We had a huge fight...I just wish he would be happy for me and proud...and act like...I don't know. I'm still really sad. Today was supposed to be awesome. I got a scholarship...Tomorrow will be worse because I have to go home alone and get yelled at because all of my good fake Jewish boyfriends live in New York. Thanks a bundle, guys. It's 2:00am and I just want to sleep. I'm too sad to sleep. Being too sad to sleep sucks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

also, congrats!

11:16 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

wow. I was surfing through some of my old posts from 2004 and you left me a comment, so I clicked and you're still around!
Thought I'd just pop in and say hi.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up!

Well, I'm nobody and I was just thinking using nobodyiseverythig as my blogspot address. And I found it used, so I checked this address.

And this post is the first post I see here, so.

So I feel like I should cheer you up. :)

Don't give up!!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home