Tuesday, February 21, 2006

YAY! My Show Closed This Weekend...

And it fucking rocked. My dad came to see it. It was pretty funny because there is some semi-heavy seduction going on in my scene and the only thing my dad said after the play was, "I saw you smoking onstage. You're not a smoker are you?" He was all worried about it. OK, first of all...IT WAS A PLAY! Second, "Am I a smoker?" what is that all about? It's like, go be a huge slut all you want sweetheart, if you start smoking I will disown you. Parents are weird.

Sunday, Andy and I went to go see "Date Movie". DO NOT EVER GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! I think it was probably the most painful hour and a half of my life...and I'm a masochist. I can't tell what upset me more: Losing $8.00 or losing that hour and a half....or losing 30 IQ points due to subjecting myself to such mind vomit. Seriously, I think an 8 year old could write a better movie and be more witty and hilarious. The jokes weren't even clever and the farce was unclear. BLAH! Damn you Allison Hannigan!!! You were so cute on Buffy. Why would you ever agree to making such complete and utterly tastless crap? Why? WHY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home