Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not in My Hot Tub!

So I just finished working sound for a musical at my school this weekend...Friday night me and a few others in the cast and crew decide to go kick it and chillax at my normal recreational spot, which just so happens to be a totally kickass hot tub. When we get there I was all excited...so I run to the hot tub, strip down completely naked, and jump in...(mind you, it's about 30 degrees outside)...The water was freezing!!! I jump out screaming, "IT'S A COLD TUB!!! IT'S A COLD TUB!!!" While running around naked in the freezing cold. All my friends could do was keep laughing while I scrambled for my clothes and tried to keep my teeth from chattering. "Why didn't you test the water first?" my guy friends asked. "BECAUSE IT'S A HOT TUB AND I COME HERE ALL THE TIME...I EXPECTED IT TO BE HOT!" Plus, I'm just a jump right in kind of girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home