Sunday, April 09, 2006

Closed Another SHow This Weekend...

It was the Senior Acting REcital and it was fabulous. I went out afterward with a bunch of the theatre kids. I am going to miss them all so much. Meg and Ezra got me the Kathleen Battle CD and I about cried right then and there, because we actually went to see her sing live last week and I cried like a little bitch the entire time. My friend is very much in love and I must say it is the cutest thing ever...she glows. Last night I told someone that they were really beautiful outside and in, then I blushed and giggled for five minutes before I pulled my lame card and left the bar to go write plays. I am working on 3 different ones right now, with an idea for a fourth in the works. The only real problem with the one in the works is that it would involve a little kid and I'm just not a huge fan of child actors. Oh, and yeaterday morning I had the most amazing conversation of my entire life. I had someone completely call me out on all my bullshit.

Wednesday I will be in Atlanta playing Jewish for Passover, so if any of my friends are reading this...I need an attention deflector if you want to come along. Matzah is delicious...I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home