Thursday, February 16, 2006

So My VD Rocked...

Yes, I realize VD stands for something else, however in this case it is meant to stand for Valentine's Day which is usually the dumbest holiday ever. Gay boyfriend and I went to Wal-Mart at 2:30 and bought the little cheapo paper Valentines to put in people's boxes at school. Then he made fun of me for taking forever to write them all out because I was matching the right Valentines to the right people (personality-wise). Then Andy surprised me by coming to visit me after rehearsal. He made me a potato stamp Valentine and gave me an awesome art book and a bunch of pictures of hot, half-nude celebrities. I gave him a scrabble board with a Valentine message glued to it. Then we hung out and didn't get drunk....Huum...that's odd.

Oh yeah, tomorrow I will post my play writing skit. It is hilarious. I will give you a hint: It involves melons...nice ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

You could make a shirt that says: I got VD on VD! And it would probably sell as well as all those shirts for seafood restaurants that say things like: I got crabs at Joe's! Bank on it.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home