Thursday, February 02, 2006

At Play Rehearsal Today...

I had to seduce the leading man in a scene and the director wanted us to try something different. I am standing in front of leading man, say a line, and push him onto the bed. Then I crawl on the bed beside him. Then...I was supposed to stand over him straddling his legs and pull him back up. Only when I went to stand up I got a sudden intense pain in my leg and I immeaditely fell down and began screaming and laughing at the same time...because my leg hurt like a bitch, but at the same time I think that was maybe the most unsexy thing that's ever happened to me. Painfully unsexy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your so hot...I am a scorpio too...try and find me

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once got a nose bleed during an intimate encounter...that was more funny than unsexy.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jay V Mail! said...

i'm not a scorpio. please don't look for me.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home