Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY FUCKING HALLOWEEN!

I just got back from the ER on Halloween night...And there's not even a cool Halloween adventure story to accompany my injury. No, I was being lame and staying home to work on a lame ass school project, involving a sharp ass knife and balsa wood, when I slipped and tried to amputate my left middle finger. The positive outcome however, resulted in my screaming and spraying blood every where (see the above picture). As a result I have an instant cool Halloween costume and not only did I get blood all over my pants, hands, chair, and table....I also trailed it into the kitchen, so by 10:30pm it looked like there had been a stabbing in my house (only I stabbed myslef...less cool).

P.S. I am now high on perscription Vicoden. Thanks, Doc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home