Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Dog is the best thing in the world EVER!

I forgot yesterday while I was being all mopey and sad that I happen to have waiting for me at home the greatest puppy in the entire universe.
I met Marley when I was working at a kennel. When she was a mere 20lbs. She was a small awkward pony dog with too much skin and an unclear concept of how exactly to work her legs.
She was adorable. And deaf. There is little that is crazier than the task of raising a deaf Great Dane puppy, but I really didn't have much choice they were going to put her to sleep.
Because aside from being deaf, and a Great Dane, she was also a sicky with pneumonia. In other words....She was and is absolutely darling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home