Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Was in a Halloweeny Mood Today....

I made a "Kitty Litter" cake, which turned out coincidentally delicious.
Ingredients:
1 box German chocolate cake mix
1 box White cake mix
1 box jello vanilla instant pudding
1 box vanilla wafers
2-12 Tootsie rolls (or as many as desired)
Green food coloring
1 small (NEW and UNUSED) Kitty litter box
1 (NEW and UNUSED) Kitty litter scoop.

Bake cakes according to box directions.
Make Jello pudding according to box directions.
Once cakes are cooled and jello is gelled, crumble both cakes into a large mixing bowl with just enough jello to make cake clump together. (Use jello very little jello! I REPEAT, USE VERY LITTLE JELLO! You want the cake to look like cat litter.)
Crush up vanilla afers and add to mix for desired grainy texture.
Add mixture to Kitty litter pan.
Top with crumbled vanilla wafers.
In a seperate bowl crush 1/4cup vanilla wafers and dye green.
Sprinkle green wafers over top of kitty litter pan.
In your microwave, melt as many tootsie rolls as desired (keeping the wrapper on when you do this is recommended)
Shape Tootsie rolls into "cat poo" and put them in litter pan.
Put Scoop into cake and serve.


Sadly, my cake was so convincing nobody wanted to eat it. It was however delicious, they have no clue what they missed.

Today, I also make pumpkin smoothies, spiked apple cider, and I bought my dog a Halloween costume. Holy fuck, I am one of those people! I bought her a hotdog costume. I'm sure there will be pictures. I'm a fucking modern day Martha Stewart...Insider Trading and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home