Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There is this Episode of Saved by The Bell...

where Zach and Kely walk in The Max and Kelly is wearing a "friendship" ring Zach gave her. Any time a guy walks up to say "hi" to Kelly, Zach promptly shoves her hand in their face and says, "SEE THE RING!" Then Kelly begins to argue with Zach about how their relationship is just too serious and they are just friends and as they're arguing a girl walks up and says, "Hi Zach!" Kelly then throws her hand in the girl's face and says, "SEE THE RING!"

Today I was in the library and this guy kept talking to me. I quietly slipped on my "wedding" ring and nonchalantly kept waving my left hand around, but I kept hearing Kelly Kapowski's voice in my head yelling, "SEE THE RING!" The guy never got the hint. I need to learn to be more assertive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo! I miss you!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget the ring, Octastar. The ring is bumpkis.

Theodore should leave more permanent and visible impressions of your feelings for him. Perhaps you should claim your forearm as an adornment of his affection.

... and a precursor of his jealousy.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home