Saturday, October 15, 2005

CRAP NUTS!

I am a complete fucktard and I just killed my digi camera!!! Come back camera I <3 YOU!!! I accidentally dropped my computer on it and now the screen is smashed....Which wouldn't really be a problem except that I can't tell if it's on picture mode or not, and I can't clear my memory card and other important things. Sigh! I dyed my hair tonight. Rock N' Roll Red right before I go to see Verdi's "La Traviata". I am classy like that. This week has been insane. I think I'm just Overdosing on family. Between my parents and their friends trying to find me a nice Jewish man, to my dad finding out my real major, and EVERYONE asking me why I don't sing anymore I want to scream! Actually I probably will sometime tomorrow night after running through Centennial Olympic Park's Fountain in full formal opera attire. (pictures coming soon...) For now, here is my really, really red hair:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home