Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Employment Problem

It seems I am in a bit of a "situation". A very non-comedic situation, at that which I will have to say is rather a shame. A luck would have it, I am somewhat "under-employed", meaning I am still written on the shedule at work (in name only) they however will not actually give me any shifts to waitress or bar tend. That really sucks because I just spent $350 on re-newing my permit and I haven't even gotten the chance to make it back. BUT GET THIS: It is being justified as my not being fired, because I am still welcome to come in and "work" whenever I want. Yeah, thanks...AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL WELCOME TO KISS MY FUCKING ASS! That being said (and my mourning phase over losing the perfect job being not close to finished), I must promptly seek employment elsewhere or otherwise forget about going to the city anymore because it s far too expensive ($60) to be traveling round-trip without being compensated monetarily. And to make matters worse SG has rejected my last 2 sets. I mean, geeze! Give a poor girl a break will ya?!? BLAH!
Thus far I have this (as far as places to apply):
1.) Book Store
2.) Pet Store
3.) Vet
4.) Shooting Range
5.) Gun Store

I am open to suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home