Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Today has been the shittest day ever. I have no job, and it looks like I will be going home no time in the near future because I need a job and I will be working on the weekends once I get a job here. Boo! I miss my ATL friends. Hopefully I will get a job as a kennel tech at a Vet office, then all the dysfunctional puppies will cheer me up. Everyone knows there is nothing cuter than a mangey three-legged puppy licking your face. Plus, today is the Jewish new year things will get better soon enough I hope. I just need to quit being such a girl, get a job, and a 3.7 or higher this semester. Ok. My self-motivating speech half worked. I guess half working is better than not working...

I must go to Temple now and get my Jew on! I wish you all a sweet, healthy and happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home