Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Random Shite

I can't sleep. Instead I'm going to post pictures.

I need a hair cut and I'm bored. I was looking through old pics and I must say,

I kind of miss the emover.

So ambiguous...or maybe just emo and boyish, whatever. I don't think any of these photos really capture the full glory that is: THE EMOVER.



So I was thinking about smallerizing my boobies. BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT, GUY FREINDS...Keep in mind that it is 4am, I can't sleep, and my knee and back hurt too bad to let me sleep right now, it's probably just the sleep talking. Plus, we all know if I had no boobs and ever fell on hard times, I'd just end up poor and titless. Sounds pretty lose-lose to me.

Just for hilarity, I figured I'd post some of my favorite silly pics.
This was taken at the petstore where I used to work (and yes, I did wear the tiara to work for no reason aside for me liking it because it was shiny). I am having a Fish Fight with myself. (What do you mean you can tell I was an only child?)

Then there is this:
This is hands down the best photo I have ever been in, IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last photo too. It's just so random.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home