Thursday, April 07, 2011

Idiotic Things I wrote to You:

"This book reminds me of you. I think because I find it to be profound and when I'm around you I keep having these small, but seemingly profound moments. I haven't felt that way in a while. It's nice. It makes me want to write and I havenm't written in a while. You are a breath takingly beautiful person. I don't mean just aesthetically... I mean, when I think about you I find myself holding my breath...in a good way." It seems I've found myself a muse. She makes me wish that I still had my polaroid camera and they still produced polaroid film that was reasonably priced and not outrageously hard to find except online. I want to take grainy, softly lit, nostalgic looking pictures of her smile and the way the sunlight bounces off her hair in depictions of endless summertime. I want to touch her always. I've got it bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home