Monday, January 23, 2006

This Friday the Head of The Theatre Department

is coming to watch our run through of Brooklyn Boy. Holy fucking G-d! Why? I am so freaking nervous I feel liek having a melt down. I mean, first of all, we haven't even run my scene complete with all the blocking. Ok, by that I mean, there is some touching that we haven't really done yet. Why? Because touching is fucking awkward and scary. I'm not a touchy person. I wish I was, but I'm just not. Actually, I don't wish I was. I hate being touched, it creeps me out. Plus, there is this one part where me and the leading man have to stand pelvis to pelvis and say lines like right in each other's face. WHo does that? For real? In real life I always make a point of being at least a good two feet away from someone's face before speaking. Oh yeah, and then there's the kiss. Not just any kiss either....a kiss whit tongue...while smoking and holding gummy bears. This will require extreme agility from both parties. I just hope my hair doesn't catch on fire....and Andy doesn't beat him up.

Speaking of Andy...I have started an Andy trend. KT is trying to cop my style with an Andy of her own, but that is cool because we all know what a trend setter I am. I started a fairy wing trend in high school (yeah, it was wierd. I know). Anyway, the point is that everyone shoudl get their own Andy. The world is a better place if you have an Andy of your own. Huuummm....I guess if the trend catches on we may have to drop it for fear of the endangered Andy, but that is of no concern presently. The Andy Trend: "It's totally rufus!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please- i started the fairy wing trend, i wore wings to prom freshman year. get off my band wagon- you dont have an invite!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home