Saturday, December 17, 2005

This Evil Asian is Making Me Her SLAVE!!

Actully, when I put it that way it sounds kind of sexy. DO NOT BE FOOLED PEOPLE: This is no sexy situation! Believe me, I wish it were. As if it wasn't cruel enough to make me take a final at 8:30am this morning...a freakin' Saturday morning...oh, no...I have my last final on Monday morning and it is impossible to do well on it. Way to chop a whole weekend off my winter break you bastards. My brain is currently refusing any information I try to feed it. I think it wants me to go to bed or something. Well fuck you very much, Brain. I have finals to study for! I just keep taking more aderall and energy drinks. Fuck, I am so gonna have another stroke. It's okay, I just request a ruffled blouse and an eyepatch in case my eye remains lazy this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home