Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It is So NORMAL Here!

That isn't a bad thing. Actually, I love it. It's like taking a break. I almost feel like my whole life up until now was a dream...almost surreal. Last night was amazing. I was kidnapped by two artists. We sat around and talked for hours. They showed me their art. We listened to music. We shared everything. It's been a very long time since I have met people like that. People that you instantly feel at home with, people that feel like you have known forever, people that excite intrigue, people that command honesty...I wanted to tell them so much more, but instead I was silent and I listened. One day I will tell them. I also wanted to hug them, but instead I waved goodbye. They gave me a book, which I am slooowly studying because it is so new and I take notes as I read. When I got home I sat outside and stared at the sky for a long time. The moon was full and the sky was star studded. I haven't been that happy in a while. I couldn't stop smiling.

This is just the beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home