Sunday, September 25, 2005

And I Just Can't Hide It...


Sometimes I wake up and I'm really fucking excited. I don't know why. Today was one of those days, which was somewhat suprising seeing as how I woke up alone. When I get in these moods I somewhat resemble a cheerleader who's been smoking crack and drinking coffee all day. I can't sit still, and I just want to fucking scream, and I want to scream at really high frequencies. Usually I can just grab a pillow and scream inot it, or close my mouth and do this little high pitched thing that's like screaming with your mouth closed. However, sometimes it just isn't enough. In that case, I usually opt to go and run around with my Great Dane Puppy Marley. So out I run and skip and hop in all my excitement, I jump around MArley, throw a toy for her to go get, and what response do I get? Marley lazily lifts her head and gives me a condesending look that says, "What is your problem? You really want me to go get that? Cause I'm laying here and there is no way I am getting up, Lady." I mean come on dog! You are my dog and are therefore obligated to certain things, such as loveing me and fucking plaing when I want to play. I defeatedly walk in the house and find the box of milk bones. I walk back outside and I'm excitedly greeted by Marley. "Oh, I see...I have the treats. Who's excited now bitch?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home