Saturday, September 24, 2005

Oh....

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry you are so ignored. And you understand that tonight I am only posting this much because 1.) I am sexually frustrated and 2.) Bored as fuck. XOXO.
-Miranda

So people on SG leave me crazy little poems and shit. It kinda freaks me out almost as much as people hugging me, but not quite. "Ally" just called me wanting to have some crazy girl party. And by party...I mean sex. I turned her down because I am not in town, I am studying alone while nursing a glass of vodka and Hi-C. "Molly" wanted to make a movie Wednesday night, but I turned her down for school work as well. WTF!?! I want to punch myself in the face right now, or go jump off a library. This is just ridiculous....

Ok, it is ridiculous. I must admit. But why doesn't this happen when I'm in the ATL? I mean seriously? It's only this excessive when I'm not there.

I'm done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home