Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Matter of Substance.

My blog is very honest. I never write about politics, or music, or movies. Not because I'm against that sort of thing. It's mostly because I'm out of the loop. I have no TV or newspaper, and I am far too lazy to research such things on the internet. The internet is used mostly for my oogling hot naked girls on suicideggirls.com or checking my myspace 10 times a day. I guess I could write about current events in the comic circut. Right now I am falling in love with Nyx. She is a marvel character with a skeleton plated in adamantium and claws, but she is not to be confused with Lady Death Strike or Wolverine. She is super hot, kinda gothy. Check her out if you dig the comics. Also, Slave Labor Graphics just started a new comic called Nightmares and Fairytales. It's pretty weak. In my opinion they have been going downhill since Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

There we go. I am now officially the biggest dork alive. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home