Tuesday, May 17, 2005

People...

and their blogs....Oh man. Everyone has a blog. And not just a blog, a shiny, pretty blog. My blog's not shiny or pretty. I sometimes even doubt if this one has the heart. It's true blog. I'm sorry. I wouldn't cry if all this got deleted. I cried for a good half hour when I deleted my blogs. Mostly because i only meant to delete one. It made me feel like I had blown up a memorial. None of it was saved. Over a year of my life, gone down the drain. It was a damn good year for writing. Love, loss, happiness, and heartbreak. That year should have been a book. It's gone now. It only exists in my memory, but there's something undeniably different about writing when the feelings are fresh. re-living emotions is just never the same. People and their blogs, I tell ya. No one in their right mind even reads this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I would cry if my blog were deleted, too . . . But I'm an actor; hence, I'm a faucet and cry at everything.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home